8 Helpful Eating Tips For Jumpstarting a Healthy Diet
If you look around when you are driving, food is everywhere.
Most of it is not what our body wants or needs.
No wonder we overeat so often. Our body is continuing to look for food that has taste and can really satisfy.
The following are a few helpful hints that might help you improve your quality of eating:
1. Do not rely on “willpower” to help you make good decisions about eating.
2. When you are really, really hungry, eat the best food for your body
3. Fiber is as close to a magic bullet as there is to satisfy hunger
4. Drink water when you feel hungry
5. Finish your last meal of the day at least two hours before bedtime
6. A small breakfast in the morning gives your body a head start
7. Think long term about your weight
8. Try to consume more high volume, low calorie dense foods.